Here's a chance to show off your hard work in KOTOR
Here's my jedi so far.
:vimp:
jedi.jpg 301.1K

Comments

• Mr_BojinglesMr_Bojingles Northern Michigan New
    edited December 2003
    Here ya go. Sporting the dual light sabers right now. :D

Got a normal one in my primary hand and a short one in my off-hand.

Its a great feeling have 3 jedi in your party at once with their lightsabers cutting people down. :)
  • rdwittyrdwitty Upstate New York
    edited December 2003
    I'm only using the single saber, but my attack more than makes up for it
  • Mr_BojinglesMr_Bojingles Northern Michigan New
    edited December 2003
    I got my guy setup for two weapons so most of the negitives are cancelled out now with the help of feats :D

BTW, I love the wise-cracking droid you get on Tatoonie. ;D (his commentary is great!)
  • SouriatSouriat Nottingham, UK
    edited December 2003
    Heres mine, this is my second playthrough so isnt that high a level.

evil.JPG

Dual sabers but only because of the fact you can use double to crystals ;)
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Awww, stupid XBox. I'll have to try and take a pic of my light and dark jedi.
  • edited December 2003
    I wish that game wasn't so blasted expensive, I'd like to try it out.
    edited December 2003
    Its not the usual 50??
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Agreed w MrBo, the HK47 is a riot. There are many very humourous incidents in the game, adds a lot to it. I'm still on first run thru, went Taris-Dantooine-Tatooine-Yavin (briefly) and just landed on Mannaan whatchamacallit. Playing as light side total good guy this time thru. Keep forgetting to get a screenie, will tomorrow.

fun fun fun good game HIGHLY recommended. Not quite as in depth as, say, Morrowind Elder Scrolls, but a very entertaining story line and lots of character interactions plus many decisions to make in the dialogue tree and in quests.

Oh, and I love how they've done battle. I like turn based - which this isn't but it pauses and allows you to pick your actions for each character in your team of 3 all the way thru each battle so it's close enough to turn based to make me very satisfied indeed.
  • edited December 2003
    It's $59.95 here...too rich for my tastes for a single game.
    edited December 2003
    madmat had this to say
    It's $59.95 here...too rich for my tastes for a single game.

Ugh, I would agree with you.
    edited December 2003
    and here he is
  • edited January 2004
    Sicarius wrote:
    This is my Dark Side Char. It was my second time going through the game.

you aren't wearing the strongest darkside stuff i see.... i'll post my darkside character tonight when i get off work.

my lightside character still hasn't got off taris but i'll post her too.
  • T-BirDT-BirD Montgomery, AL
    edited January 2004
    madmat: it's $39.90 at www.gogamer.com (plus shipping)
  • MancabusMancabus Charlottesville, VA
    edited January 2004
    What are you guys using to take your screenies?
    edited January 2004
    GrabClipSave - it's probably not the most full featured proggy out there but it's easy to use and works great, has some configurable options.
  • edited January 2004
    i just use the printscreen key..... i'll post as soon as i get that computer some internet or something. eh, i'm just being lazy
  • edited January 2004
    it takes weeks when you work 50 hours a week and are dead tired when you get home. i'm taking the pics now
  • edited January 2004
    ok here's a little peak at what my darkside character is like
    Darth Revan's Robes - Strongest Darkside Armor, adds to strength
    Sith Mask - immunity to mind affecting attacks
    Marka Ragnos's gauntlets- adds Weapons specialization : Lightsaber

Revan's Robes are a definite must for the darkside master. It just makes the jedi guardian/soldier combonation even better.
    Sith Mask, well, i guess there are other head accessories that have mind affecting immunity but this one also comes with a bonus of level 1 lightsaber specialization
    and Marka Ragnos's gauntlets adds to that specialization as well

Instead of having to invest in lightsaber feats, i could invest in master critical strike and things of that nature.

as for my lightside chick, i didn't like the way she was turning out so i deleted her, i'll post when i try lightside again.
    edited January 2004
    Finally got around to this. sorry, had to do it with my digital camera.

Heres my Light Jedi and Dark Jedi. Somehow I got my dark jedi to the same point at the end being less powerful, but I did more of the game, interesting....
  • edited January 2004
    put darth revan's robes on him and he'll be stronger, especially since he's a soldier. ya get the robes the same way you got the star forge robes for your light side jedi
  • SicariusSicarius Columbus, OH
    edited January 2004
    I REfinished the game, again. I missed the computer room the first time. NE way here is my final char. By the way the Marka Ragnos' Gauntlets should be replaced by the gauntlets that give +5 str. It increases dmg and attack. While Revans Robes aren't need they are very, very nice. If you didn't already know you need to revisit Yavin 3+ times to get some of the best items.
    edited January 2004
    If you go to Yavin the 3rd time you will be able to get the Heart of the Guardian and the Mantle of the Force for your sabers. It is worth the money, trust me. Heart of the Guardian will do more damage for you. These stones replace the color stones and affect all of your other stones in the sword.
  • edited January 2004
    interesting. i'll try that out with the new character i'm making. do you need a specific group of characters to get those stones?
    edited January 2004
    No, but make sure your char is 1337 enough to kill a few difficult guys before you go to Yavin the 3rd time. The stones will up your dmg and att by a lot. If you liked the game as much as me, whenever you see a way to improve your char you will make the changes. I am still debating on what character classes provide the most/1337357 stats. I am also going to play through as a girl this next time. I started one and it looks like Carth will enjoy your company, if you get what I mean.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Something I found in online FAQs that boosted my characters overall strength and powers was holding off when I reach new levels. I got to Level 5 on Taris and stayed at that point until I had become a Jedi. Then I leveled up as a Jedi. Since 20 is the maximum level, that makes the character's max, a Level 5 Soldier and a Level 15 Guardian. Supposedly, you can stop at level 2 and have 18 levels of Jedi-ness if you really wanted to.
    edited January 2004
    I wanted to do something like that but it didn't work. I am going to try it w/ my new char.
  • MancabusMancabus Charlottesville, VA
    edited January 2004
    Preacher wrote:
    Something I found in online FAQs that boosted my characters overall strength and powers was holding off when I reach new levels. I got to Level 5 on Taris and stayed at that point until I had become a Jedi. Then I leveled up as a Jedi. Since 20 is the maximum level, that makes the character's max, a Level 5 Soldier and a Level 15 Guardian. Supposedly, you can stop at level 2 and have 18 levels of Jedi-ness if you really wanted to.

Yeah I did this the second time around, and ended up with a 4th level scout and 16th level consular. FP can get really high this way. This allowed me to easily defeat malak with light/uni powers.

Now staying at level 2 and trying to fight calo nord and davik is probably a pain in the ass, although bastilla can handle calo pretty well.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Sicarius wrote:
    I wanted to do something like that but it didn't work. I am going to try it w/ my new char.
    How come it didn't work?
  • edited January 2004
    it worked for me, i just put off leveling because i wanted to have more jedi levels
  • tychotycho Santa Barbara, California!
    edited February 2004
    Well i am nearly finished witht the game and i must say that it has been excellent. My only regret is that i didn't fully understand what all the skills/feats/powers were in the beginning and that i wasn't sure exactly how i wanted to progress my jedi. Regardless I think he has turned out pretty nicely. I still have to finish getting through the Star Forge (beating all those sith is no easy task)

Here my dudes