=(

edited June 2008 in Gaming
i probably wont be returning any time soon. i'm in a long heated discussion with the manhunter because both my sis and me both play off the same computer. and we've been helping each other with resources and defenses since the beginning of the game. even if i get my account restored, they'll slap us with a 10% reduction in population over the resource lost for the past 4 days now. even if i can return, im not gonna because both my sis and me cant.

anyway, we're gonna play travian's new game: www.travians.com

Comments

• DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited June 2008
    sakurakun wrote:
    i probably wont be returning any time soon. i'm in a long heated discussion with the manhunter because both my sis and me both play off the same computer. and we've been helping each other with resources and defenses since the beginning of the game. even if i get my account restored, they'll slap us with a 10% reduction in population over the resource lost for the past 4 days now. even if i can return, im not gonna because both my sis and me cant.

anyway, we're gonna play travian's new game: www.travians.com

Sorry to hear that you aren't coming back :(

Duchess
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2008
    Thanks for the heads up. Good luck on the new server if you don't end up coming back.
  • edited June 2008
    Yeah... ditto from me.. and good luck :)
  • edited June 2008
    travians.jpg

me in my new home lol
  • lukearoolukearoo england
    edited June 2008
    dude....

wheres the fridge ??
  • DuchessDuchess Surrey, UK
    edited June 2008
    Where's the computer, so she can log on to Travian ?
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited June 2008
    :(
    byebye sakura, best of luck!
    although, it is written on the rule page that when you're marked as same computers, you can't do 1-way transactions...
  • MedlockMedlock Miramar, Florida Member
    edited June 2008
    Sorry to hear you aren't coming back, sakurakun. Good luck with Travians!
  • edited June 2008
    thanks guys! kick butt u guys!! i'll check up on u guys from time to time =)
  • edited June 2008
    Sorry to hear you're staying away Sakura :( Good luck on Travians... I hope it all goes well for you :)