Was missing!!

edited July 2008 in Gaming
Sorry I've been out for the past 2 days because my interwebs went out and wouldn't go back up!

I'm catching up on letters and attacks so I'll be back up in no time!

Comments

• TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    Yugure Ame wrote:
    Sorry I've been out for the past 2 days because my interwebs went out and wouldn't go back up!

I'm catching up on letters and attacks so I'll be back up in no time!

Great to hear! Welcome back. :)
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, good to have you back online - just in time to join in the fun :cool:
  • edited July 2008
    I was here when we first started heading into war, and I had my cata ready to send out to that Dolphin guy, and when I tried to log back on to launch it out, I couldn't connect :<

Also I'm going to be out the 15-16th and maybe longer, hopefully the place I'm moving to will be easy to access the interwebs! But by the end of this week I'll be on as i normally was! Promise!
  • edited July 2008
    Yugure Ame wrote:
    I was here when we first started heading into war, and I had my cata ready to send out to that Dolphin guy, and when I tried to log back on to launch it out, I couldn't connect :<

Also I'm going to be out the 15-16th and maybe longer, hopefully the place I'm moving to will be easy to access the interwebs! But by the end of this week I'll be on as i normally was! Promise!

musta been frustrating for you!! If yer around tomorrow - maybe you can come and play squash the EG ;)

Do you have a sitter? If not, talk to Duchess and she will see if she can match you up with someone - especially if you wont be able to get online, at least someone can keep an eye on things for you and build some stuff.

:)

(EDIT = you dont use zone alarm do you?? cos that day there was a windoze update that made ZA block all net traffic)
  • edited July 2008
    Ya I have two sitters, and usually when we're going to be out for long whiles we leave messages for more of a sitting presence! But I finally got a hold of VG irl (I was running around and missed his calls lul!) and he was able to set things along with cloudface~

And what's zone alarm?
  • Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
    edited July 2008
    Yugure Ame wrote:
    And what's zone alarm?

That possibly answers the question...

Good to have you back, I hate moving for the lack of internets for a few days :p
    Hope it goes smoothly for you!