Can you Help me with a Web Design?

MisterJefMisterJef Laval,Qc,Canada
edited July 2008 in Internet & Media
Hey Guys i have a site for my DJ stuff but i wanted to buy a domain and get a good design but most the time it cost alot of money tog et a good one can you guys help me out witjh a design and i could probably give you some money for the Design that you make

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    I've slightly modified your question to put it in a different context that I hope will explain the lack of replies.
    i wanted to buy a house and get a good architectural design but most the time it cost alot of money to get a good one can you guys help me out with a design and i could probably give you some money for the Design that you make
    Know any good architects that would reply? I don't know any web designers that would reply either.
  • MisterJefMisterJef Laval,Qc,Canada
    edited July 2008
    loll ok.... how much does it cost????
    edited July 2008
    That depends on who you ask. If you ask a high school student who wants to be able to link it from his portfolio it will be orders of magnitude cheaper than hiring a professional. However, you typically get what you pay for.

And let's be serious - who could quote you a price from what you just listed above? Who walks into a real estate office and asks what it would cost for "a house"?
  • MisterJefMisterJef Laval,Qc,Canada
    edited July 2008
    are you a webdesigner i i want a site that as a Forum,Place to download Members were i can post news Photo's Video's
  • jaredjared College Station, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    I'm not sure why you would need a forum for a DJ site, but I suppose that is irrelevant.

As Keebler mentioned, just like in other industries, you must to be specific. Such as:
    "I would like a Home page, about page, downloads page with hot-link prevention, contact page, a picture gallery, and a forum - I have $XXX amount to work with."
    *That* might yield you some replies.

If you are on a small budget, which I assume you are, a place to look for dirt CHEAP designers/developers (notice I'm not saying good) is the DP forums at forum.digitalpoint.com. They have a very diverse community (aka foreign people trying to make a buck) and I have often seen people literally almost giving their services away.

However, as Keebs said... you get what you pay for :D

cheers and good luck
    edited July 2008
    I also highly suggest proof-reading your posts in the future. It matters more than you think.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    Maybe he really does want a place to download members...
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited July 2008
    Have you figured out where your going to be hosting this site yet?