GTA IV on the PC November

CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
edited August 2008 in Gaming
It's about time!!

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=news&story=story40

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV COMING TO PC

Grand Theft Auto IV will be arriving on the PC this November, bringing all of the rich, immersive narrative experience found in the console versions, along with newly expanded multiplayer just for the PC.<br><br>Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC debuts on November 18th in North America and on Novermber 21st in Europe. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more details.<br>

Comments

• ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    Yea, that's cool... It's a shame I've got a 360 now, and already have the game, or I'd get it for PC. Oh well, guess I'll just have to run over people on Xbox Live. :D
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    I'm probably going to take that week off work and play for 18 hours a day...
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    WHAT!

I just bought this for my 360... If I'd know about this, I'd have just waited... I would much prefer to play this game on the PC... :mad:
  • edited August 2008
    Woot, I've been playing a lot of Vice City lately, and that is still giving me hours of fun somehow. Playing IV would be so much more rewarding!

Nope. Can't wait.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk
    is praying that the mods are epic

Even though I own the 360 version, I'd probably buy it for PC if the community is big enough. San Andreas wasn't all that but the mods for Vice City were awesome.
    Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited August 2008
    is praying that the mods are epic

Even though I own the 360 version, I'd probably buy it for PC if the community is big enough. San Andreas wasn't all that but the mods for Vice City were awesome.