Ready for primetime?

DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
edited December 2003 in Internet & Media
I didn't have much choice, the client deleted his old site and uploaded the beta files before I could test it on the server. In any case, it's up. If you guys could take a look in your various browsers and give me a short msg detailing if/any problems with it.

http://www.uoguelph.ca/~scrawfor/

Comments

• csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    major retooling!
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited December 2003
    Thanks csimon. I appreciate it.
  • SouriatSouriat Nottingham, UK
    edited December 2003
    Getting blue link underlines on the side (except home) in firebird. Picture
  • ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Exactly the same in my browser, IE6 fully updated, 1024X768, ie, that big blue area to the right shows.
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited December 2003
    Looks good to me.
  • DogSoldierDogSoldier The heart of radical Amish country..
    edited December 2003
    Thanks Souriat. Does the blue line change page to page? Or is it allways on home? I'll need to dl and install that browser. Thanks Keto, I'll need to lengthen that background gif.
  • croc_croc_ New
    edited December 2003
    Ignore the "mac" theme.

This is in 800x600 on firebird (duh)
    test.jpg 265.9K
  • SouriatSouriat Nottingham, UK
    edited December 2003
    After checking, the lines dissapear and stay gone after clicking the link, so probably easily sorted if set to match the visited link style.

a:link {
    color: #0066FF;
    text-decoration: none;
    }
    a:visited {
    text-decoration: none;
    color: #0000FF;

i dont really know anything about stylesheets but a:link is the only one to have the text-dec below the colour, although i can see no reason for this to affect anything just thought id point it out incase it does.

Hmm not getting the problems croc is, could be a problem with older Firebird builds.

VV Running: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6b) Gecko/20031203 Firebird/0.7+
  • croc_croc_ New
    edited December 2003
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007 Firebird/0.7