Jedi Academy

EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
edited December 2003 in Gaming
What the hell is wrong with this game?

First time round -

Go to do the first mission, clearing the station on top of the volcano.... he is talking, but I cant see him...... try and go inside and everything is untextured and stuff is going mad.

Uninstall, reinstall.....

Second time round -

Same mission, kill everyone, disarm the bombs, go back to the entrance, kill the 4 guys just inside and...... the door wont open...... infact the inner door shouldn't even have closed...... wtf..... walk round for TWO HOURS..... deffinately haven't missed anything....

Quit mission, choose another....

Third time round....

On the mission where you get captured and the bloke says "If you can fight your way out, you can leave". Fine, do everything, open the big door to the hangar, walking past the tie fighters, dum de de........ I appear next to myself.... so I am stood there, looking at me..... so the big hangar door closes and I look around, go to my ship..... and there is NOTHING TO DO. I mean it's obvious something else has screwed up as there is another me just stood in here. Even changes weapons when I do.

I mean I have seen buggy games but this just takes the piss to be honest.

Did anyone else have any problems like this? Plus does anyone know what is actually supposed to happen when you walk into the hangar?

NS

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    I had no such problems. I played the game from start to finish.. Every level.
  • edited December 2003
    Get the patch.
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    ROFL!

Splitted personalitys in a game?
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    MMMmmm! The force does not seem this one to be you Jedi isn't he.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    I played the crap-o out of this game with no problems whatsoever. Maybe your mouse is broken... :D
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    And if you'd just use the Force..
  • rdwittyrdwitty Upstate New York
    edited December 2003
    No problems with that game here....except that it only took a very short time to beat it.