EMERGENCY PLEASE...

edited September 2008 in Hardware
Please Can Someone Help Me,I Read All 8 Pages IN the post "My Fix for the STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005... BSOD / REBOOT" But I Dont See What I Need...

I Also Got An error Stop: 0x0000008e (0xc0000005,0xf8866b20,0xf86847a4,0x00000000) But The Problem Is That I Dont Have A Xp Backup Disk... I Dont Have A Floppy Disk Drive... And I Have All My Family Pictures In This Pc

I Log In But My Screen Is Blank, I Use Ctrl-alt-del And I Went To Browse And This Is How Im Connecting Here. This Is The Only Pc I Have I Dont Have Acces To Another

And Im Sure Is A Virus From Mns Messenger Because This Happens While I Was Talking To My Sister And Suddenly A Link Appear.. I Did Not Press The Link But I Did Send A Message To "my Sister" Saying: Did You Send Me That Link? But Her Computer Was Frozen At The Time... I Woke Up And Gone, Nightmare Begin On My Birthday Please Help Me!!!! I Need To Save My Pictures.. I Try Opening the Nero program But When I Press Burn.. It Does Nothing.

I Can Open Programs With Windows Task Manager. Is there any way i can put my pictures an a cd before doing the clean up and if i can do it if i dont have a xp back disc?

Is this virus deleting my files?

Please Someone help =,(

<!-- / message -->

Comments