Lost my driver CD for ASUS f3sv

Private_SnoballPrivate_Snoball Dover AFB, DE, USA
edited May 2010 in Hardware
I lost my driver disc for my notebook, an ASUS f3sv. I know I can download the drivers from the site but the computer is currently in windows repair mode, as such I have no access to anything with the system, so it needs the driver disc to install them (I assume).

Can I just download all the drivers individually and unzip them to a CD or do I need to burn an ISO version of it? I have no clue what to do to remedy this situation. Maybe there is an ISO of it somewhere and I just haven't found it yet?

Thanks

Comments

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited September 2008
    I lost my driver disc for my notebook, an ASUS f3sv. I know I can download the drivers from the site but the computer is currently in windows repair mode, as such I have no access to anything with the system, so it needs the driver disc to install them (I assume).

Can I just download all the drivers individually and unzip them to a CD or do I need to burn an ISO version of it? I have no clue what to do to remedy this situation. Maybe there is an ISO of it somewhere and I just haven't found it yet?

Thanks
    Just grab them from the Asus web site on a working computer and put them on a CD or memory stick. They're just zip files and/or compressed executables. They'll install just fine.
  • Private_SnoballPrivate_Snoball Dover AFB, DE, USA
    edited September 2008
    mertesn wrote:
    Just grab them from the Asus web site on a working computer and put them on a CD or memory stick. They're just zip files and/or compressed executables. They'll install just fine.

Well I grabbed them from the ASUS site, wow there were a lot of hiccups in that thing. But I figure I'll explain what I did for anyone who might run into the same problem as me.

Since I was in recovery mode I had no access to anything, but when I manually turned my system off it booted up vista with no drivers, allowing my to hook up my memory stick and install my drivers. I didn't even think of this :shakehead but did it on accident. Hope this helps someone else in my position somewhere down the line.
  • edited May 2010

Thanks
  • edited May 2010

Thanks
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2010
    Yes? You need something?