Zipzoomfly is an interesting source.

Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own wayNaples, FL Icrontian
edited December 2003 in Trading Post
Why??? First, their old name was Googlegear, and they are still a bulk buyer as Googlegear was and have some decent prices on things. Second, they are offering free 2nd Day UPS on a lot of things, though that is probably a Christmas season thing.

They have a system that can look up by mfr model number, so for kicks I looked up a Netgear RP614. Price, before $10.00 mailin (to mfr) rebate??? $43.50. The netgear of this model is a NAt+VPN support router, four port, wired, 10\100 which ZDNet paicked as an editor's pick last June. If you do not need a wireless, this slightly older model has been dropped to a decent price that is very economical. And with free 2 Day shipping to boot, the deal looks pretty decent, so I ordered one.

They also had a Intel Northwood 2.66 GHz CPU, retail, for $163.50 including free 2-day shipping. Ordered qty one of those for a customer also.

Those of you in CA (US state, not Canada) get to take into account that you will pay sales tax ordering from this vendor, but that is something I cannot change

John.