Final Fantasy X-2, like it or hate it??

2»

Comments

• Zero1Zero1 Independence, MO
    edited February 2004
    The real test to me will be if Xenosaga can live up to all the promoting and boasting thats been happening. So far so good.

Aside form the endless and sometimes mindless dilouge i love Xenogears to death it and Chrono Cross and the best games I've ever played!

Any way im just ranting, Happy Gaming
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited February 2004
    It is as if everyone has gone insane, except for me.
  • Omatic810Omatic810 Gainesville, FL
    edited February 2004
    I thought we were flaming FFX-2?
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited February 2004
    CBDroege wrote:

Don't worry CBDroege I still like FFX-2 and the other FF games. You're not alone.

Norge
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited February 2004
    CBDroege wrote:
    Actually, it is you alone that has gone insane.

And to prove it... go ahead, spell "banana"
    ;)
  • edited February 2004
    X-2 is terrible. The just don't make rpgs like they used to. imo it all went downhill with ff9. Xenosaga was boring and made no sense, FFX was short and to straight forward, and dont get me started on mmorpgs. I'm hoping ff 12 will be better since its being made by the same people who made tactics.

Nothing compares story wise to Xenogears. oh and best villan ever created was sephiroth. he's the only one that I've been driven to hate.
    edited February 2004
    b-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n (AAHHH!!! I CAN'T STOP!!!) n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a (NOOOO!!!) a-n-a-n-a-n-a-n-a-.......
  • panzerkwpanzerkw New York City
    edited February 2004
    I haven't even gotten a chance to play X-2 yet. I been having too much fun with Disgaea
  • edited February 2004
    I haven't seen too much, but from what I've read (and the ten minutes I played it once) it's pretty good. Then again, it has the second worst dubbing job I've ever seen (first being Sonic Adventure Battle).
  • panzerkwpanzerkw New York City
    edited February 2004
    Disgaea? Bad voice acting?
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited February 2004
    panzerkw wrote:
    Disgaea? Bad voice acting?

Probably referring to ff10.2 :buck:

-drasnor :fold:
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited February 2004
    Yeah the dubbing job definitly isn't the best but if ya keep playing it is a pretty good game. It's been a while since I've played though... I outta start playing again soon.

Oh yeah! Sweet avatar Moogle.

Norge
  • edited February 2004
    Norge wrote:
    Yeah the dubbing job definitly isn't the best but if ya keep playing it is a pretty good game. It's been a while since I've played though... I outta start playing again soon.

Oh yeah! Sweet avatar Moogle.

Norge

Why, thank you.

Dubbing jobs don't usually annoy me, but in FF:X-2 for some reason... it just annoyed me... maybe farther in I would'nt notice it as much.
    edited February 2004
    So, I just saw Xenosaga at BestBuy for $20. Should I grab it?
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited February 2004
    CBDroege wrote:
    So, I just saw Xenosaga at BestBuy for $20. Should I grab it?

I would, but then again I gave $50 for my copy ;). It isn't the greatest RPG ever, and some of the plot won't make sense if you haven't played Xenogears, but it's still loads of fun. On a lesser note the graphics are just gorgeous.

-drasnor :fold: