Thoughts on WotLK?

TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
edited November 2008 in Gaming
There's some WoW gamers here, and surely most of them have tried WotLK by now. How do you like it?

I like it a lot. I've leveled my 70 hunter to 72 in Howling Fjord and Borean Tundra.

Lots of new places, new quests, and lots of detail in scenery and new creatures.

My favorite quest in the new expansion so far is "Oh noes, the tadpoles" where in northern Borean you have to save 20 baby murlocs for a morloc tribe. It was fun! It's a few steps into a quest chain.

Comments

• edited November 2008
    I heard the Death Knight was awesome, and some guy already maxed it out a while back. Like 24 hours after the game's release or something like that, it looked like he didn't sleep lol..
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Tim,
    My son loves WOTLK and has been actively leveling his DK. He loves the variety of the DK builds...tank, DPS, or DoT in one class is nice. Playing a DK seems new as well with the runes and runic power effects. He gave it a thumbs up.

I bought it as well. I found it to be okay. The graphics are better and the new areas are interesting. I've grown bored with WoW, primarily because I don't have the time to get into it anymore and the complexity/variety of the classes, quests, PvP, and PvE seem to continue going up. I just don't have the time to stay current and proficient which makes it fun. I've spent my time on TF2, L4D, and WoG instead.
  • GooDGooD Quebec (CAN) Member
    edited November 2008
    I like it so far.

I LOVE my shaman elemental since he got lava burst at 75. He'll be my PVP beast for sure :D Can't wait to be 80 and get Hex too :D

Best quest for me is the quest with the tank near warsong hold. It was different and fun.