Can't solve 0x0000008E, help ! BSOD

edited November 2008 in Hardware
Hi, i need help !

Recently i've got an error saying: "virtual scsi driver not detected" from the program: Daemontools
It pops up on startup and then i get the Blue Screen Of Death with this particular errormessage:

***STOP 0x0000008E (0xC0000005,0xB724FB75,0xB600D7F0,0X00000000)

My laptop then reboots over and over again until i manage to get it into safe mode.
I thought it was a problem with a virtual drive, so i uninstalled the program. (daemontools)
It did'nt help a bit, only now the SCSI/RAID host controller drive in device manager has vanished.
(I don't have the error protocol for the SCSI/RAID, before i uninstalled it had a yellow exclamation)

I still get the BSOD.

I've searched the internet for solutions and i must admit, that i dont know anything about computers.
That is why i do not dare to try to update BIOS.
I've done a ram check but it showed no errors(i had four tests running)
everything else i'd tried has had no effect.
I've tried to do system restorage, but i can't get past the "validate restorage date". I press Next, but nothing happens.
I've tried repairing my OS, but it seems, that for some reason it is not possible. Can an early Xp-cd be non-combatible with my current OS?

In other topics, people have posted their system specifications, but i can't find my own.
This is what i could find though...
Some of my system specs?:

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 build 2600
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 6 GenuineIntel ~1994 Mhz
BIOS-version/dato COMPAL 105B, 29-06-2006
SMBIOS-version 2.4

Minidump files attached.

Please Help :S
Thanks in advance !