Frontpage

GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
edited June 2003 in Community
Not sure what to call them, but you know those little graphics in the news posts that indicate what kind of topic the news is about?

Well it always messes with my head to see a picture of one thing and read about another. Like, seeing a picture of a Radeon and reading a review of the new MSI GeforceFX card.

Is there any way we could put a picture of the reviewed product there instead of just the category it falls into, when possible?

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I only put them in to freak ya out Gargs :D

Il think about including a mini-gif if they send me one along :) Some sites do when they send news, alot don't.

Il see what I can do for ya ;)
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    I get kind of bothered by the display of the article at the bottom of the page under the list of new articles... I know scrolling down is no big deal, but I liked the way that it was just the article on the page at the old icrontic. Is it possible to restore that layout?
    edited June 2003
    GHoosdum..

Take a snapshot to indicate what you mean :) Im not quite following ya.

Gargy..

Il add some images on those new stories that have some :)
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    I think he means he doesnt like big bertha and the latest 3 articles from S-M to be up there when reading news or article but rather have the article right under the header area.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Exactly so. I can't take a screenshot at work, unfortunately, but Marc explained what I meant better than I did...
    edited June 2003
    Oh I understand what you mean now :o

Hmm, Il natter with prime/MM and see what they think. I've also gotta check and see if the CMS supports such a thing.

Il let ya know :)

Gargoyle, look! a snapshot on the news!

If I don't get an image sent in the news, the good ol' standard will have to do ;)
  • MediaManMediaMan Powered by loose parts.
    edited June 2003
    I know exactly what he means; dump the feature reviews and bertha for the content pages (the actual reviewage)

sure....coding nightmares. ;D