Project Gotham 2 Gamertags and help :)

pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
edited December 2003 in Gaming
Hey guys,

Just wondering if someone out there could give me some help on two of the Kudos World Series Challenges.

Grand Touring Hennesy Road Cone Challenge
and
Coupe Series Stockholm Cone Challenge

Thats all I have left to get all platinums and get the TVR (And be one of the few that didn't cheat to get it!!) Any on these?

Also, if anyone out there wants to play, Pseudonym is my gamertag. Figure we could set up some SM racing if we have enough people who play it around here.

Comments

• pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited December 2003
    Well, got the coupe series one done. 1 to go.....
    edited December 2003
    Well, seems no one plays this here :( Neways, got all of em, finally.
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited December 2003
    Ive played a few times but I suck :( and cannot offer any advice.
  • edited December 2003
    Is the game alot better than the first one?
    edited December 2003
    I think it is. I never played the first one that much, but I always thought it sucked. XBox Live is a definte plus if you have it, I'm a big fan.
  • MancabusMancabus Charlottesville, VA
    edited December 2003
    Is the game alot better than the first one?

Yes the second is much better. The kudos system has been tweaked so that bumping cars doesn't take anything away, and hitting the wall slightly will only kill your combo bonus and not the points you got already. You get a full car showroom that you can walk through and purchase cars. Live support is the best I've seen so far. The only problem I have is the stupid AI, as inevitably you will be 180'd with a light tap to your side, which is very unrealistic, but who knows downloadable content may fix that.
  • edited December 2003
    I just might have to try it out then, its been a while since a good xbox live game