Left4Dead Hardest Finale

WinfreyWinfrey waddafuhMissouri Icrontian
edited September 2009 in Gaming
Of the 4 campaigns which one has the most difficult final mission?

Comments

• revorocksrevorocks England, East Sussex, Hove Member
    edited January 2009
    The third one, dead air. Although on expert the first one is dam hard aswell. :) I love L4D! :D
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    See I find Dead Air the easiest.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I've had little trouble with Blood Harvest recently. But the Hospital Rooftop can be really difficult IMO.
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I think Death Toll because the boat comes in so far form the house and if your team is not ready for it, it can be quite difficult to coordinate your team to get to the boat before the horde gets there and significantly reduce your chances of making the house-boat trek.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I agree with Gate28 that the boathouse is the hardest due to the length need to travel to get there and the time it takes the boat to park. However I saw this video that had a strategy that might make it easier. Haven't tried it though so I'm not for sure.
  • reelbigfishreelbigfish Boston, MA Member
    edited January 2009
    I think the Airport simply becuase you are so exposed. The other you at least have places you can hide, or set up a defense.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I think the Blood Harvest and Death Toll are the easiest. Dead Air is pretty easy too. You just have to coordinate the team right. The Rooftop, on the other hand, I think is the hardest.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    I found out a way to make the Boat House the easiest final even on Expert.

There is a rock and upon this rock you may build a house that shall not falter for it kills Tanks with not even a stone thrown.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited January 2009
    _k_ wrote:
    I found out a way to make the Boat House the easiest final even on Expert.

There is a rock and upon this rock you may build a house that shall not falter for it kills Tanks with not even a stone thrown.

That's what I was talking about earlier and I agree it makes the final much easier.
  • MochanMochan Philippines
    edited March 2009
    No Mercy is definitely the hardest for me.

I found the boathouse easiest. Dead air also has cheap easy places to defend like the little room behind the plane.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    I have to go with the Boathouse. Not only is it the longest finale as far as the entire map goes but with the boat dock so far away and isolated, making it to the boat during the final mad rush is a pain.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    Hospital... too easy to get knocked off a level or the building. Too many ways to get attacked. The best defense seems miles from the Helo pad rescue.

My second is the farm house since, again, things come from everywhere.

The boat and airport are rather easy verses AI.
  • woombawoomba EARTH
    edited September 2009
    roof top was ouch. :(
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    I probably survive the least on No Mercy. It may just be because people have so much practice there though. I think the easiest for me as both survivor and infected is Blood Harvest. The farm is pretty win and there are plenty of trees for the tank and space for him to throw rocks when survivors run out in the open.
  • lordbeanlordbean Ontario, Canada
    edited September 2009
    I think the hospital rooftop is the hardest for the simple reason you can get punted off by a clever tank.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    lordbean wrote:
    I think the hospital rooftop is the hardest for the simple reason you can get punted off by a clever tank.
    Been there... LONG way down... :(