First Barebones PC Ever. Looking for a bit of advice.

2»

Comments

• DareDare SD
    edited March 2009
    Sorry for the delay on this reply. >.< Lost my soul to EVE, and didnt run anything else with it. LOL

But now Im using vent and stuff and its apparently affecting my mic's as well.

Device Manager:
    Sound, Video and game controllers:
    ATI Function Driver for High Definition Audio - ATI AA01
    Audio Codecs
    Legacy Audio Drivers
    Legacy Video Capture Devices
    Media Control Devices
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Video Codecs

Thats the list. >.>

As for the cables being the problem... it isnt. =/ On that advice, Ive tried multiple headphones, and even linked my PC to my stereo at one point. Its just noisy. ESPECIALLY when I have a window open in firefox that has flash on it. Then the static really picks up, which makes absolutely no sense to me, but thats how it works. >.< And since almost every page seems to have flash adds on it now, I get bursts of static constantly when Im web browsing. Strangely annoying. Heh. But its good to know that can cause problems, in the future when Im troubleshooting my own stupidity. -Nod- But tests say that aint it... this time. LOL

Apparently the front port headphone and microphone jack are worse. People cant even hear me, just pure static when I use the front port.

The back port they say Im really staticy, but can understand me when I... yell. >.<

Mrrr.