Futbol (Soccer) Games

edited March 2009 in Gaming
I'm looking for a good futbol game for the 360. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm looking at a game with the Euro teams on it, MLS does nothing for me.

Comments

• NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited March 2009
    PES has been far superior to Fifa for the longest time. However, that changed this year - most hardcore PES guys have switched to Fifa or are at least acknowledging it as a solid competitor.

Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution for anything pre 09 - otherwise Fifa 09 will fulfill your cravings and then some. The "make a pro" adopted from their NHL line is loads of fun. Either way you go for 09, you'll be fine.

It should be noted that PES is frustratingly realistic. You'll spend a day or two going through all the different types of controls, passes, shots, etc. For someone who's played the sport for 18 years, I appreciate it, but I could see how it would turn casual soccer gamers off. If you want 'arcadey' go with the Fifa series pre 09.

...also, every soccer game carries european teams, otherwise it isn't a soccer game.
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited March 2009
    I'd definitely look into FIFA 09. I love that game although they could've done better with the free kicks. I think 05 had the best free kicks.
    NiGHTS wrote:
    ...also, every soccer game carries european teams, otherwise it isn't a soccer game.

QFT
  • edited March 2009
    Thanks guys. After the new wow patch releases and raiding settles down after my guild gets used to the content, I will be grabbing it for sure...fifa09 that is.