Gears of War 2-Hoarde Level 50, the elusive acheivement

karmicRetributekarmicRetribute Aghadrumsee, Fermanagh, Ireland!!!!
edited March 2009 in Gaming
OK, im new to Icrontic, but im seriously loving the ability to talk about anything and have an in depth conversation, everyone seems so willing to talk :bigggrin:

So, i am only after finishing Hoarde up to lvl 50 on gears 2, it was on river on normal, and done with only one friend in the old school splitscreen style :bigggrin: we played from 12 at night til half 3 the next day i think, including the fact that this was when the time went forward so add an extra hour on to that :crazy:

I want to know has anyone else achieved this yet, and if so how much of your life did you give up to do so??

Boomshot + Tourqe Bow + mate backing u up with a lancer + flamethrower/shotgun = SUCCESS!!

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited March 2009
    Horde mode is my favorite from Gears 2, got the achievement a couple months ago with some friends of mine. Great game... don't play it enough anymore, though.
  • karmicRetributekarmicRetribute Aghadrumsee, Fermanagh, Ireland!!!!
    edited March 2009
    Oh yeah i think so too, its even better than the campaign or any online modes, its constant action and you have to always be thinking! one of my favourite things from gears is the perfect reload, it adds a whole new element to the gameplay that i was surprised had never been thought of, can make the difference between life and death if you manage a perfect reload, what with the increased speed and damage, makes such a difference