Halo 3 Screenshot braggin' rights

karmicRetributekarmicRetribute Aghadrumsee, Fermanagh, Ireland!!!!
edited June 2009 in Gaming
:bigggrin:If anyone has an amzing halo 3 screenshot, anything odd or just pure awe then i would love to see, also has anyone any information on how to get your screenshots fro your xbox 360 halo 3 game to ur computer??
Much appreciated :bigggrin:

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited March 2009
    I believe you can upload your screenshots from your 360 to Bungie.net, then take them off of there to save to your computer.
  • karmicRetributekarmicRetribute Aghadrumsee, Fermanagh, Ireland!!!!
    edited March 2009
    Oh really?? Thank you, you have no idea how much fruitless toil you just saved me from =D
  • edited March 2009
    I suck bad at halo anymore.....don't have any friends that play, bu tif I get some fun screens I'll upload em.
    edited April 2009
    cambrose wrote:
    I suck bad at halo anymore.....don't have any friends that play, bu tif I get some fun screens I'll upload em.

Thanks man ill b glad to c them :bigggrin:
  • edited April 2009
    hello everty one i have some angels i created on halo forgeFileShare.aspxso just check them out and if u like them rate them thanX (= ayden =)
  • edited April 2009
    soz i forgot here to find these screenshots go to http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileShare.aspx
    edited April 2009
    Aw im working of my school computer aeyden so i can go to bungie.net! ragin! I'll try an get them when i get to an unrestricted comp
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    Here's one of my best moments, a single sniper round that was aimed for the guy with the fully charged laser but coincidently hit the supporting sniper behind him as well.

Double-headshots don't happen often, but they're a good laugh when they do :)
    edited April 2009
    thats a good one!! Exactly the sort of thing u wanna c in screenshots, respect my friend cuz double headshots are hard come by!
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    i don't have a screenshot but i was no-scoping and quick-scoping like crazy today! it was nuts.
  • DrLiamDrLiam British Columbia
    edited April 2009
    Double head shot ftw! I rarity in any game, kudos.
  • edited June 2009
    pragtastic wrote:
    Here's one of my best moments, a single sniper round that was aimed for the guy with the fully charged laser but coincidently hit the supporting sniper behind him as well.

Double-headshots don't happen often, but they're a good laugh when they do :)

haha Love it!