4/15 - 9pm Est. - 5-men & some Beerz

pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
edited April 2009 in Gaming
I'd like to get a run in tonight, 9pm-ish. Join me for a few beers and the mass slaughtering of our AI foes.

What say you?

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    I would love too.... If we can run something that I won't get slaughtered in.
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    Talked to MiracleMans and I think he'll be game for an Outlands instance run.

So far it will be Me/Annes/MMS/Ryder, anyone else is welcome to fill in the last spot for the Outlands runs (thinking we'll get through 2 since they should be quick).

Might try to do a Northrend instance afterwards if its not too late and we have numbers.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    I'd love to join to, but being out of town a week got me even farther behind than I was before. I'm only a 54 right now.
    edited April 2009
    Being lvl 54, it would take some effort to get you into Outlands, but if you find a way out there, you're welcome to tag along :)
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    I fail at being part of the action.
    edited April 2009
    It's ok, the world servers started acting up last night and Outlands was failing periodically for a few hours, so we all ended up questing on our own.

I'll probably be home late tonight, so I doubt there'll be much time for anything organized, but I should be available Friday if anyone else is around.