p4 overclocking! need help

edited April 2009 in Hardware
hello, i have a PC that i'm try to OC.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
CPU: intel P4 1.8Ghz<o:p></o:p>
MB: asrock P4i65G<o:p></o:p>
MEMORY: SpecTek 256MB ddr400 X2<o:p></o:p>
VGA: Club3d 9600 256MB<o:p></o:p>
After some reading and trying i overclocked the cpu from 1.8 to 2.25 (125X18). i want to push it more but the bios OC options are locked.<o:p></o:p>
how do i deal with all the locked BIOS options? specially with the voltage and memory. can i unlock it?<o:p></o:p>
what exectly PSB:DRAM means (i have 3:4)? how do i change it?<o:p></o:p>
how can i figure the best perfomances of the memory numbers (mine are 2.5-3-3-6)?<o:p></o:p>
what should i do with the "spread spectrum" and the "memory flexibility" in BIOS options?<o:p></o:p>
i red a lot about how to overclock but somehow no instructions were good for my computer.<o:p></o:p>
as you see i tried a lot and have a lot of questions so if somebody can post a guide for how to overclock the computer with hardware like mine i will appriciate it a lot, and i mean aaaaaaaa llllllllloooooooootttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<o:p></o:p>
Also i attached pics of the bios.<o:p></o:p>
thanks<o:p></o:p>

Comments

• DonutDonut Maine New
    edited April 2009
    If it's locked, it's locked. Can't read more because smilies are burning my retinas.