Stop: 0x0000008e, (0xC0000005... HELP CHRISSTTTT

edited May 2009 in Hardware
:respect::respect::respect: i have not found anything of use to my problem. Recently My computer has for no reason when i put it in sleep mode and later turn it on the blue screen will come up. I have marked down to the stop information thing appearing on the blue screen:D.. Stop: 0x0000008E (0xc0000005, 0x82140f2f, 0xa12c28bc, 0x00000000. ? I have gone to systems advanced performances and changed initial memory to what is recommended yet still the problem persists,:eek3::eek3: i have found no clues with what to do and im basically screwed. every so often my computer will work fine then suddenly Blue Screen:( I need HELPPPP:(:confused2:zombie::scotflag:

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Thanks for the link iv not got back to you in a while just been busy. I opened all links and followed the guide upto the point of installing >>
    ISO Recorder v3 (Vista edition)
    i saved it onto my computer. This file opens with (WinAce Archiver V2.69) giving me the options of setup.exe and ISORecorderV3.msi (the windows installer package).

The guide tells me "After you install ISO Recorder, no program group is created and there is no application to run. ISO Recorder is a Shell extension, which means it provides additional options in a file right-click menu. To create a CD with ISO Recorder right-click on a file with .iso extension and select "Copy Image to CD"

then i try to install the ISORecorderV3.msi file onto my computer and it states
    "Error:The installation package is not supported by this processor type."
    If i go to setup.exe it comes up "an error occurred trying to install ISORecorder."

Where do i go from here as now i cannot follow the guide any further without installing this file onto a free disk. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    Did you make sure you downloaded the right version of the Vista edition? Are you running Vista x64?