New white/dark fedora themes

2»

Comments

• TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    Looks good. Couple gripes though:

• new posts link at top of all pages please? I know this has been discussed elsewhere, just throwing it out there.
    • on dark fedora on the new posts page, there is a big block of empty space above the thread listings (see pic)
    Other than those things so far, v5 & :rockon:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    Still mulling this; as a stop-gap, I added it to the footer and gave it an access key. I could write an entire blog post on the trouble I'm having finding a place for this. :-/
    on dark fedora on the new posts page, there is a big block of empty space above the thread listings
    This isn't theme-specific. There's 12px of padding below the breadcrumb trail everywhere on the forum. What you're seeing there is some extra room being opened up to accomodate the "Showing X of Y" text and pagination.

After 20 minutes of screwing with it, I decided to stick the "Showing X of Y" off to the left. That both reduces the vertical space being used and fills up some of the gap so it doesn't look as big.

Then I had an OCD conniption fit because it didn't match in the Forum Display template any more and had to go tweak that... :sawed:

/story. fixt. kinda. :crazy:
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    Lincoln wrote:
    Thrax echoed an earlier request by Ryder for putting a "Reply" button at the top of discussions once more. I've added a "Reply to Discussion" link next to the "Options" dropdown to fill this need.
    OMG... I love you. Reward to be given when next in Detroit. :D
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    The reply button rules. Thank you. :D
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    Yes it does.. I just used it again.... WOOT !!
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    I also like it. And to clear up my previous gripes, it's only the beta preview of Google Chrome that removes the text from the quick reply buttons.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    Matt... in case I haven't said it lately. I love you as only a man can love another man. In that I mean you ROCK!!!! :rockon: