New Releases for The Week of Button-eyes and Giant Stalin

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited April 2009 in Gaming

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    This adaptation covers the events and characters from the movie, using the same CGI visuals

The film was stop-motion animation based using maquettes and sets and used very little CGI. /AnimationNerdRage

I hate that WWII has become boring. It's my favorite subject of study when it comes to history. The war is fascinating, and incredibly deep. It's odd to think that 10 years ago there were hardly any WWII games, and by today it's been literally beaten to death.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    ooohhhh snap!
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    UPSLynx wrote:
    The film was stop-motion animation based using maquettes and sets and used very little CGI.

I was having trouble with that sentence, and I knew it wasn't working... The characters in the game are 3D rendered versions of the art from the film, rather than the art from the novella (or some new interpretation of the characters), is the point I was trying, awkwardly and unsuccessfully, to make.
  • ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    Velvet Assassin looks interesting, kind strikes me as being similar to the Splinter Cell games in its style of game play. If there's a demo for it on Xbox Live (it's due to be released for the 360 as well as PC), I'll definitely try it out.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    got it. Nothin' but love CB!