Finally bought it

AlphaTrinityAlphaTrinity North Wales, PA
edited May 2009 in Team Fortress 2
Hey all,

I finally bought TF2 tonight...you just can't beat $10.

Was playing with some of you..although I dunno if I was noticed. I was the one who kept dying.

So yeah I'll be around.

Comments

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    I noticed you. And I was excited.

Though I am pretty excitable... But still! Excited. :)
  • ButtersButters CA Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    What do you think of the random "unlockables" since you are approaching this game fresh? Those that already play it have made their statement. I'm curious to hear what is yours.

I haven't played TF2 since prior to the scout update, and still haven't even with this update. I tend to have an unfavorable view of the new "reward" system. But I'm all for throwing monkey wrenches into something that isn't broken every once and while.

I tend to think this is a massive gaming social experiment or breakthrough publicity stunt- you bought into it after 1.5 years.
  • AlphaTrinityAlphaTrinity North Wales, PA
    edited May 2009
    Not sure what you mean by 'unlockables.' Did the game not always have weapon upgrades?

Seems like a decent enough feature. The game might get boring with the same weapons all of the time..but then again maybe not.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    The game didn't always have unlockables. Then it did. and it was good. :)
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    Cept the term unlock able actually meant you unlocked something. Now it's just a "hey you found (insert thing here)".