Infamous

Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
edited June 2009 in Gaming
Is it really this religious gratifiyng experience that I hear it is? By the demo, it seems like GTA4 with Assassin's Creed climbing and superpowers. Curious to know what you guys think.

Comments

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    Sounds like Prototype which I heard of long before Infamous. Which if that's the case it will probably be good.
  • ScizSciz Chesterfield
    edited June 2009
    I played the demo. It's a lot of fun and completely open world. You can climb the tallest buildings and go anywhere. Plus, you have a "karma" like meter that decides if your good or bad. You can change throughout the game but super powers are different depending on if your good or bad...It's really neat.
  • ledbetterledbetter Chattanooga, TN
    edited June 2009
    I just bought the game yesterday and can't put it down. I liken it to GTA for it's wide open, non-linear world, but this game is so much more rewarding in the way you tear through the bad guys. I can't even begen to tell you how much fun it is to drop a cannonball off of a 30 story building on to someone's head! Priceless. :thumbsup:
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    Two fans of infamous in our family...Rex bought it last weekend and we both have been fighting to play it. In fact, my wife and daughter actually enjoying watching it. He's playing as a hero and I as an infamous. The variety and great graphics of the superpowers, the freedom to explore an open world, the role-playing aspect to upgrade your character, the comic book videos and engrossing story, and great controls make it a must buy in my book.

I strongly recommend it.