asus vs gigabyte amd vs intel antec vs thermaltake ocz vs kingston ati vs nvidia ? ?

edited May 2009 in Hardware
post your opinions no byus opinion just experiences.

on your march get set.....:rockon: p.s......or msi
so far i like amd ,ati(not amd ati the new company the old ati) and thermaltake as my favorite. good performance from and ocz as well gets no complaints....just simple answers/reply's are ok...im not saying you cant get technical just overall reliability.

Comments

• Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    I am not a fanboy of anything. I go by individual products and their use followed by unbiased reviews and user feedback. I do usually keep within a few brands that have proven to be reliable over the years!

Mobos
    Asus
    DFI
    Gigabyte

RAM
    Corsair
    G. Skill
    Kingston
    Mushkin

Both ATI and Nvidia make excellent GPU's. I recomend them based on pricepoint and application.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    dude... these threads are ridiculous.
    edited May 2009

Thank you Brian! ;)
  • edited May 2009

you are ridiculus i dont blame you you probably havnt been tought manners you know how many times people have asked this question
    it promotes competition its like saying hulk vs iron man or tide vs cheer
    antec sucks vs thermaltake for example you guys are soft talking crap.
    so go buy a no name brand im not a fan boy i just had better
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    just read the people sigs / profiles with 1000 post or more to get a feel what most of us use

Most higher brands have good products, I have pcs with asus boards and some with gigabyte boards, PCs with Nvidia and other with ATI. I just do research for the price range I am looking at. I really have no bias, my only requirement is that it fits my budget
  • edited May 2009

you are ridiculus i dont blame you you probably havnt been tought manners you know how many times people have asked this question
    so go buy a no name brand im not a fan boy i just had better experiences with certain brands...

like i said you guys come and reply bologna i dont like this place very much....cant get no help and every one is rude.....run memtest lol....
    you
    edited May 2009
    so go buy a no name brand im not a fan boy i just had better experiences with certain brands...

like i said you guys come and reply bologna i dont like this place very much....cant get no help and every one is rude.....run memtest lol....
    you

are you out to pick a fight man? take a chill IT was just Primes opinion, I had no problem replying to your thread, its jsut sometimes these threads are repetitive, If you would have used the search button and typed those parameters in you would found a ton of threads like this
    edited May 2009
    Oh and running memtest, DFT, and other diagnostic programs is always the first place to start when Diagnosing a PC
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2009
    :rolleyes:
    edited May 2009
    :rolleyes:

Nice
    edited May 2009
    edited May 2009
    Bahahaha