Grab your axes! Valve announces Left 4 Dead 2

2»

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    Piws!
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited June 2009
    My take on this is that Valve is the most generous game studio out there so I don't feel at all gypped that they're bringing out L4D2 so quickly. I've gotten so much more then my money's worth out of The Orange Box and their Steam sales, not to mention all the updates for things like TF2 and even all the Counter Strike: Source maps. Those guys could charge me $20 for a plastic fork and I'd still not feel taken advantage of.

Of course, I've played all of these games, if L4D is someone's first and only Valve game I can see how they might be a bit frustrated. IMHO that person should shut their mouth and go buy The Orange Box and stop bitching.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    I excitedly pre-ordered L4D and have not been disappointed. I will gladly pre-order L4D2 as well. If it comes bundled with HL2 Ep3 as rumored... well... BONUS! I can't WAIT to take a chainsaw to the horde.
  • DrLiamDrLiam British Columbia
    edited June 2009
    bundled with HL2 Ep3 as rumored

If that's true then you might see me hacking away at the zombie horde as well. :S
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    A new Counter Strike is supposedly bundled as well.
    edited June 2009
    Oh man, awesome!
    edited June 2009
    Oddly enough typing in "L4D2 bundle pack rumors" has this thread come up first in a Google search.
    edited July 2009
    Wow, cool!
    edited July 2009
    Valve does care :D
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    I wonder if that will get the boycotters to STFU.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    It will get my $$$; My opinion will depend on how much content and enjoyment Valve provides for the cash. Based on their track record, I wouldn't bet against them.