Left 4 Dead 2

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited June 2009 in Gaming

Comments

• _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    Was there any talk of fixing hunter pounces, I have slid of hundreds of heads? Also anyone bring up the fact that boomers can visually see vomit and still die or get meleed before anyone is hit? I am still seeing issues with melee attacks on common, they hit you some times when you they should be dead or right after the are meleed back.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    Regarding new infected:

The only new infected we saw in the level we played was the Charger.

He looks sort of like a mini-tank; he rushes at you at the ground level, super fast, and knocks you back and onto your ass, dazing you for a moment while you shake your head and get up. It's not as incapacitating as a smoker or hunter, but it takes you out of the fight for a moment, which can cause a clusterfuck. After he charges you and knocks you out, he goes for someone else.

Lynx and Scotty got boomed. I didn't actually see a boomer, so they might be able to offer more insight. The hunter, smoker, and tank seemed exactly the same (the tank seemed a bit easier? But maybe we were on easy mode, I can't be sure)
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    I love Valve. I just want so darn much from them, L4D2, HL2 E3, Portal 2, whatever else they may be working on. Is there a better game developer on earth?
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    I'd like to see more support infected that aren't designed specifically for attacking. If they could somehow implement the Screamer or have another Boomer-esque infected I would be happy.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    I'm with, _k. Add all the new content and fix the weird bugs. Then they get my $$$.

Oh hell, I'm going to buy it WHATEVER happens...best coop game I've ever played.