That damn popup for "do you want a read receipt?"

ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
edited January 2004 in Community
.. is gone.

The one that showed up everytime you sent a new PM.

I've replaced it with a checkbox underneath your message. So now you can decide via that, rather than a jscript popup :)

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    THANK YOU

now, if I could just have the option back where it allows you to delete the message you are replying to by ticking the checkbox "delete original message?" I would be SOOO happy. :D
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    :respect:

I was gonna let that go, but I appreciate it very much. :cool:
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    THANK YOU

now, if I could just have the option back where it allows you to delete the message you are replying to by ticking the checkbox "delete original message?" I would be SOOO happy. :D

Il find what it needs and it'l be done :)
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Can I have your baby? I love you man.
    edited January 2004
    Keep these required mods coming please.. :D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited January 2004
    Can it automatically say if its been read and not have to click yes everytime you read a PM.
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Only if Shorty can default by user or say admin or admin and mod groups that receipts get requested for what they PM, or make that global. One reason not to send a receipt is additional server load that comes with that function. For things that get replied to, recipts are not needed, right??? For non-replies it is nice to know thing was read. I do not ask for a receipt (just tell it I do not want one) unless I think a reply is not needed, or think it is important enough to make sure message was read. We have that option also here. Something to think about....

John.
  • botheredbothered Manchester UK
    edited January 2004
    Shorty wrote:
    Keep these required mods coming please.. :D

Can we have location back under users name? It's nice to see where peeps are from.
    edited January 2004
    bothered wrote:
    Can we have location back under users name? It's nice to see where peeps are from.
    Il add that in later on :)