LAN idea...

13»

Comments

  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace
    edited July 2009
    im sorry for the lousy production of bead art, i sort off got lazy, but i thought i needed to get things back on track, so, im gonna start making them again as soon as i find a laboratory to work on my beads. here is so far my to-do list:

    1. splashwoman-canti
    2. knightman-CB
    3. airman-lynx
    4. ghostbuster's logo-gnomewizard
    5. tom guycot- wax
    6. mario mushroom- ghoosdum

    p.s. im selling a life up from mega man and a heart both for only 5$!
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related
    edited July 2009
    Snakeman lost when my car crashed. His remains were never found and he is assumed dead. :( I need another someday if you can.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    edited July 2009
    awww :(
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace
    edited July 2009
    Canti wrote:
    Snakeman lost when my car crashed. His remains were never found and he is assumed dead. :( I need another someday if you can.

    :eek: but..but.... butttt.....but.... :sad2:
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA
    edited July 2009
    FreshyP wrote:
    p.s. im selling a life up from mega man and a heart both for only 5$!

    Is there a pic of the heart?
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace
    edited July 2009
    Annes wrote:
    Is there a pic of the heart?

    actually i lost the heart, but i can remake it? :confused::thumbsdow
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace
    edited July 2009
    it's was all pink though, i can make a better one. how bout' it?
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace
    edited July 2009
    FreshyP wrote:
    im sorry for the lousy production of bead art, i sort off got lazy, but i thought i needed to get things back on track, so, im gonna start making them again as soon as i find a laboratory to work on my beads. here is so far my to-do list:

    1. splashwoman-canti
    2. knightman-CB
    3. airman-lynx
    4. ghostbuster's logo-gnomewizard
    5. tom guycot- wax
    6. mario mushroom- ghoosdum
    7. snake man- canti I FORGIVE YOU ;)

    p.s. im selling a life up from mega man and a heart both for only 5$!
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace
    edited July 2009
    i have found a place to work at, and now im all set to work! and CB, knightman is finished!
    next:airman-lynx
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace
    edited September 2009
    FreshyP wrote:
    i have found a place to work at, and now im all set to work! and CB, knightman is finished!
    next:airman-lynx

    man, i really should get back to work... imona start tomorrow...:shakehead
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI
    edited October 2009
    Update: he actually has been working on them.

    There's an Airman for Lynx, a new Snakeman for Canti, a samus for Myrmidon, a mushroom for Ghoosdum, and a Knightman for CB

    Airman_perler.png

    Samus_perler.png

    Mushroom_perler.png
  • FreshyPFreshyP Don Cheadle Cyberspace
    edited November 2010
    i ran out of black beads, and i'm currently working on getting a new bag. but, in the mean time, what am i gonna make? reply with what you want, any 8-bit game, or character, or 8-bit logo will do.
Sign In or Register to comment.