UT2004 Map List Vote

CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
edited June 2009 in Community
I'm putting forth a vote on favorite maps. Select as many as you like, and I'll put the top ones in rotation and we can use them during tournaments if it fits into Magic's plans.

Here's a list of deathmatch maps (A poll limits me to 16 items, so I can't do that):

DM-Antalus
DM-Asbestos
DM-BP2-Calandras
DM-BP2-GoopGod
DM-Compressed
DM-Corrugation
DM-Curse4
DM-Deck17
DM-DE-Grendelkeep
DM-DE-Ironic
DM-DE-Osiris2
DM-DesertIsle
DM-Flux2
DM-Gael
DM-Gestalt
DM-Goliath
DM-HyperBlast2
DM-Icetomb
DM-Inferno
DM-Injector
DM-Insidious
DM-IronDeity
DM-Junkyard
DM-Leviathan
DM-Metallurgy
DM-Morpheus3
DM-Oceanic
DM-Phobos2
DM-Plunge
DM-Rankin
DM-Rrajigar
DM-Rustatorium
DM-Sulphur
DM-TokaraForest
DM-TrainingDay

I left out the 1-on-1's, since they'll be too small. Let me know if I missed anything.

Comments

• RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    Uhh.... where can I get the maps to put on the server.. there is not even half that list there right now.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    Do you have them installed with your copy of UT? If not, we can move the map files over from mine when I get there.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    The server is installed with a standard UT install, but the.... oh wait... I forgot the server just runs in a Dos box console.. sorry I might be thinking of something else.. have not messed with Web interface.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, you launch it with a simple batch file. It loads a config from its INI file, and you can make on-the-fly changes through the web interface. Just drop the maps you want in the maps directory, and change the config appropriately.

By the way, that map list comes from whatever is installed by default through the steam version of UT2004. I think it has all the official map packs.
  • sharkydartsharkydart KY Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    I don't know if you want suggestions just as posts in this thread or not, but here are mine in no particular order:

DM-Antalus, DM-Compressed, DM-DE-Grendelkeep, DM-DE-Ironic, DM-Rankin, DM-Asbestos
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    sharkydart wrote:
    I don't know if you want suggestions just as posts in this thread or not, but here are mine in no particular order:

DM-Antalus, DM-Compressed, DM-DE-Grendelkeep, DM-DE-Ironic, DM-Rankin, DM-Asbestos
    i.e., Chose these and you all will suffer great humiliation. ;D
  • CycloniteCyclonite
    removes those from rotation. :-p
    Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited June 2009
    removes those from rotation. :-p