Gamevance32.exe. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Hi everyone,
I am in no way even close to be any kind of computer savvy, and I am hopeful one of you fine folks could possibly rescue m;e and my baby girl's computer from whatever mess we are in. Please keep in mind, our laptop is non-functional right now, and I am contacting you from my sister's laptop. So whatever help you can give me, I have to do on my laptop(by some miracle) So here's what happened; our laptop was running very slow and acting funny. So we deleted temp files, cookies and that sort of stuff. Window's Vista restarted and when it loaded up again; a pop up from Vista came up and said that Gamevance32.exe was a potential problem; could contain damaging content and should be removed. So we clicked yes...it restarted again and said, "Gamevance32.exe. was deleted and reistalling th bad. Its slower than it was to begin with , the desktop will load, ut I cant open anything, it shuts down, wont load and definately cant get internet connection. (We have Sprint) Is there a way yall can help me out, what do I need to do to correct this....PLEASE HELP ME!!! My 10 year old baby girl, wants and needs her laptop, and I just dont know what to do, any help will be a big help. Thanks in advance for any time and concideration. AuntKay and Baby Lizard:)

Comments

• TroganTrogan London, UK
    edited July 2009
    Hi,

Apologies for the delay.

Are you able to get a HijackThis log?
  • edited July 2009
    Whilst we appreciate that you may be busy, it has been 5 days or more since we heard from you. This topic is now closed.

Infections can change and fresh instructions will now need to be given. If you wish to reopen your topic, please send a Private Message (PM) to Trogan with a link to your thread.

If you are not the user who started this thread, you must start your own Thread instead :)
This discussion has been closed.