Trine - Three Parts Fun

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited February 2010 in Gaming

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    I was just looking at this game. It's supposed to be half off on PSN, so I'll probably grab it there when it comes out. Lots of good press coming out about it.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Just realized that the other game I mention in the article is not called "Vikings", it's called "The Lost Vikings", just in case anyone was confused. :)
  • edited July 2009
    Just a few corrections - the knight's charge can be remapped, worked for me. Only the menu is confusing, you must confirm each change twice.

Wizard have special "destroy" functions - point at a construct, press it, and it's gone.

The character are not as good as "Lost Vikings", since the knight is quite redundant - thief is a better fighter later on. The knight can't do anything unique or essential.
  • edited July 2009
    Can't destroy summons? If you check the menu, you mouse over the item and hit "Q" and it destroys itself. And if it isn't there, just configure the controls.
  • edited February 2010
    I've enjoyed the game quite a bit, especially since I got it on sale for $5 on Steam. I have the same complaints as the reviewer, but with one addition: if one of your characters dies, and you then go into the inventory screen, you're stuck. It won't let you exit the inventory screen with a dead character, the only way I found to exit was to stop the game with alt+F4 and restart it.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    You just have to switch to a different character while in the inventory screen. It won't let you out of the screen while you have a dead character selected, that's all.