MechWarrior surprise!

BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of PropagandaOKC Icrontian
edited July 2009 in Gaming

Comments

• GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Free Mechwarrior 4? Sweet! I recently stumbled across a couple of "mech pack" CDs, but I have no idea where my core game CDs went off to.
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    ZOMG I cant wait!!!!! I used to play the OG Mech back in the day!!!!OOOOHHHHHH MAN
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Make my Steel Battalion controller compatible damnit!!
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Oh

My

Lord.

I didn't realize there were so many 'mech hardcores in Icrontic. This pleases me greatly.

Grimnoc and I used to play the tabletop, it was good times until one of our college friends effed up our battle in progress board. ...Ian Hicks is such a jerk.

I bleed Battletech. Played the tabletop, played all the games, read the novels, have the toys (every last one of them), watched the animated series (remember that groundbreaking computer animation for the battle sequences?)

I cannot wait for this game. I don't expect this to be the sim I knew and loved with MW3, but I do expect it to be AWESOME.

When that Atlas appeared, it gave me goosebumps. This is so good, I was actually thinking about how much I'd like to see a current gen MW game about a week ago, but knew it would never happen.

Glad I'm wrong.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    It's about time somebody picked this franchise up! It has been too long since my last mechwarrior fix.