Ulduar

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited July 2009 in Gaming
Has anyone had the chance to go through any of this raid content? I was thinking of installing and playing this weekend to try it out. Wondering if its worth it though.

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, I got back into WoW a week or two before the LAN for about 12 hours a week. Ulduar is challenging, and probably one of the most well-tuned instances they've made in a long time.

The advanced forms of the encounters -- the hard modes -- will push ordinary guilds to their limits. HM Hodir, Leviathan + 4 and Freya + 3 will challenge DPS and execution in ways that apparently make the new Naxxramas look like a skip through Ragefire Chasm.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    What server do you play on now?
    edited July 2009
    Uldaman, still. I took my old account back.
  • gibbonslgibbonsl Grand Forks AFB
    edited July 2009
    I was able to down the 1st 5 bosses, on my mage, before i had to leave the states. lets just say it's alot more of an idiot check the NAXX was.
    edited July 2009
    The first five bosses have been nerfed 3-5 times a piece so all the Naxxtards didn't get their shit wrecked by content that wasn't undertuned.
  • gibbonslgibbonsl Grand Forks AFB
    edited July 2009
    that sucks they should have stayed hard. it was doable just had to have an iq above 80to do it. and some what decent gear. even 10 man NAXX gear worked.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited July 2009
    Started playing again. Transfered to Laughing Skull and joined up with a group of people that seem pretty strait. Hopefuly I'll get to head into Ulduar sometime this week. Been reading about some of the encounters and they sound like fun.