All-In-Wonder HD card or Star Wars Knights OTOR 2 Problem?

edited July 2009 in Hardware
I'm trying to play Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 with the all in wonder 512mb card. I have an AMD quad core and 4 gb ddr2 ram. For some reason the game keeps freezing up the computer or when I try to change the inventory, the game freezes up and all I can do is move the mouse a little bit. Alt-Ctr-Del doesn't even work and I have to reboot the computer. The card itself seems to get really hot, but I can't find a good video card fan on newegg, fry's, or tigerdirect that will fit the all-in-wonder card. Can anyone please help or offer some kind of solution?

Comments

• lordbeanlordbean Ontario, Canada
    edited July 2009
    More hardware / software information about your PC would be useful to help troubleshoot, but from your basic description, my suspicion is your graphics is overheating. Try running Furmark for a period of at least an hour in stability test mode. If the card cannot run it for an hour without locking up, then you need to be looking for additional ways to cool it. This would come in the form of an aftermarket cooler, a new case, making sure your case isn't dusty, and making sure the wiring in your case isn't blocking airflow.

Edit: Welcome to the community. Also: HAH! 404 posts. Only a geek could find that amusing.