New Left 4 Dead DLC announced - "Crash Course" Campaign

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited August 2009 in Gaming

Comments

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Good, maybe now these guys can give it a rest.

http://gaming.icrontic.com/articles/l4d2boycott_discussion
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Putting out new content immediately before you put out a new game certainly doesn't help the "don't fracture the community" argument, does it?

PS: Looking forward to it. Don't really understand how they're making the argument that the new campaign will "bridge the gap" between two other ones... I've never seen any of the campaigns as a particularly cohesive story.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    You haven't Snark? I mean Valve decided they didn't want a story, but you can still connect the dots as to how one ties into the other.

Anywho pretty exciting news. More exciting if they changed the character model for the spitter buuuut this will do.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    I will stop complaining about L4D2 coming if the DLC fixes the car physics/glitches they created and hunters stop no-clipping through people and jumping off of people's heads.

Snark if you look around the webs at all they show you all the material in the game that link the campaigns together and show the players progression from one area to the next.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Hmm, I'll have to check it out.
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    I agree with k (the stop complaining part) but acouple of things, one like you said fix all the glitches from l4d 1 and hopefully not expecting this but the price of the game won't be high. Meh what am I talking about preachs is going to buy it ^^