SIGGRAPH 2009 -> joining Icrontic

blade19blade19 behind your display
edited August 2009 in Community
Hello, Icrontians. Just attended SIGGRAPH09 this past week (:rockon:), and had the privilege of meeting UPSLynx, Bandrik, and (maybe) others from here? Anyway, so i was chilling with them last night, and this forum came up quite a bit, so I thought I'd check it out.

Long story short, it seemed cool, so here I am. I hail from overclock.net (OCN), which seems to cover a lot of similar things, so you should soon be seeing a bit more of me as this little spot on the internets steals more of my spare time :rolleyes2

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Howdy, blade. Welcome to the mad house.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Welcome to Icrontic. :)
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    John! Yes! So glad to see you man!

It was a pleasure to meet you in New Orleans. I didn't expect you to show up here.. stick around, you'll be glad you did! Icrontic is one of the tightest communities you'll find on the internet.

Welcome aboard!
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Welcome to Icrontic! :D
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Hello :)

Look on the bright side: From the guys you met at SIGGRAPH, it only goes up from there! :p
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Welcome to my internet home... I hardly leave this virtual house known as Icrontic. :D
  • blade19blade19 behind your display
    edited August 2009
    Hello :)

Look on the bright side: From the guys you met at SIGGRAPH, it only goes up from there! :p

teehee.

anyways... yes, Lynx, I plan on sticking around. not really sure why you are surprised by my appearance here, what with me being right there while the site was being browsed / talked about :rolleyes: meh, SO CURIOUS :werr:
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited August 2009
    Howdy! :cool2:
    edited August 2009
    blade19 wrote:
    teehee.

anyways... yes, Lynx, I plan on sticking around. not really sure why you are surprised by my appearance here, what with me being right there while the site was being browsed / talked about :rolleyes: meh, SO CURIOUS :werr:

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't. Probably only surprised just because so many of my friends that have the exposure through me don't visit here nearly enough (*COUGH COUGH genevieve jonathan*)
    edited August 2009
    also - buy orange box!
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    welcome to the family
  • blade19blade19 behind your display
    edited August 2009
    UPSLynx wrote:
    also - buy orange box!

so... much... effort...
  • QuadyTheTurnipQuadyTheTurnip Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Buy Orange Box for PC and you can play Team Fortress 2 with us all!

Get headshotted by Prag! Get incinerated by Gnome Queen! Get combat-medic'd by me! Get asploded by everyone else! LISTEN TO CRAZED VOICE CHAT RANTINGS!

What could be more awesome than that?

In any case, pleased to have you!