Icrontic Goes Renaissance (Rexxar adventures)

Comments

• poofiepoofie Baltimore, MD Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    for serious, i <6 you all. this is gonna be fun. and an excellent excuse to buy a corset.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    poofie wrote:
    a corset.

Agreed
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    ohgodcorsetsaresoexpensive I WANT ONE SO BAD
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Finally, there is another father like me.
    Preach, we should write a book

Prime, it's interesting you mention that. I've always thought when the wife finally forces me out of the Navy, I'd start writing books.

On the accommodations front,
    We got room for 3-4 peeps to crash with us. Please be aware that you will be experiencing the FULL PLAISANCE DOMESTIC experience. Normally, we charge big dollars for the tour, ambience, and chaotic stay. But for a limited time only, we are making two spots in our guest "love"room, one spot in our computer room (OLD couch), and one spot in our TV room available to the first four takers (new couch). Included in the price (FREE) will be an overly friendly Sheltie, a precocious and loud 12-year old, a brooding, sarcastic teenager, a world class wife, and yours truly...
  • poofiepoofie Baltimore, MD Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Preacher wrote:
    Prime, it's interesting you mention that. I've always thought when the wife finally forces me out of the Navy, I'd start writing books.

On the accommodations front,
    We got room for 3-4 peeps to crash with us. Please be aware that you will be experiencing the FULL PLAISANCE DOMESTIC experience. Normally, we charge big dollars for the tour, ambience, and chaotic stay. But for a limited time only, we are making two spots in our guest "love"room, one spot in our computer room (OLD couch), and one spot in our TV room available to the first four takers (new couch). Included in the price (FREE) will be an overly friendly Sheltie, a precocious and loud 12-year old, a brooding, sarcastic teenager, a world class wife, and yours truly...

i would say OOO OOO ME!! but that would be dumb, being in the same state as you.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    I live in Pasadena MD, not too far from the grounds. Perhaps I could help out somehow, can't be a party house (little one), but if room becomes an issue for the others I'd love to help.

Bare minimum I want to see you all at the fest.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    The BBQ is where its at my friend!
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    I think I'm more excited about this than i should be. I've always wanted to go to MA, and hot chicks dressed like wenches.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Who was talking about Massachusetts?

I wish I had money and time off. Have fun, everybody.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Snarkasm wrote:
    Who was talking about Massachusetts?
    Maybe that's why he thought it was 800 miles? :p
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    MAGIC wrote:
    I think I'm more excited about this than i should be [...] and hot chicks dressed like wenches.

I don't know about this one, but judging from the renaissance fairs I've been to, you may want to lower your expectations for "hot."
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    I heard rumors of going dancing friday night, and I would like to say that I TOTALLY support this idea.
  • DrLiamDrLiam British Columbia
    edited August 2009
    I heard rumors of going dancing friday night, and I would like to say that I TOTALLY support this idea.

Ladies love the dancing. :) Sounds like a fun event!
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Preacher wrote:
    3. Order the leopard stripe banana hammocks. Make sure you get the right size. Get two for fatcat.

:grumble:

I am officially out of planning any of this.

Preacher, Anne.

The floor is yours.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Ill just bring some beer and call it a day
  • RexxarRexxar Maryland Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Preacher wrote:
    Rex,
    Here is your chore list:
    1. Buy the sling and tackle for the keg stand
    http://www.slingandtackle.co.uk/
    2. Order the T-shirts for the Wet T-shirt contest. They should say, "I bared my bosom at the Plaisance Ponderosa and all I got was this crappy T-shirt!"
    http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_feb2004/WetTShirt.jpg
    3. Order the leopard stripe banana hammocks. Make sure you get the right size. Get two for fatcat.
    http://www.amazon.com/Mens-LEOPARD-Thong-Flatlock-Front/dp/B000MOL1MA

Oh yeah...Go let the dog out.
    Thanks,
    Dad
    Only 2 things to say, hell no
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Rexxar wrote:

No TV and no TF2 for two weeks. That aught to learn ya, always do as your father says.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Koreish wrote:
    No TV and no TF2 for two weeks. That aught to learn ya, always do as your father says.

Uncle Koreish is learning parenthood very well.
    edited August 2009
    Psh Preach couldnt even make me do those things with out getting his butt kicked by Ms. Preacher :P
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Ohshi.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Rexxar wrote:
    Psh Preach couldnt even make me do those things with out getting his butt kicked by Ms. Preacher :P

Oh shi-!

Did he just go there?
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Well, sounds like the best choices for carpooling are my car or Lincoln's. My car is under warranty for a few months... so maybe it will be a good opportunity to test the limits. :P It would also be fun to see how my car does on a road trip. And it would also definitely fit 4 comfortably. Let me know what you guys think.

And I want a costume... Jackie, can you borrow one for me? Otherwise, maybe I'll just go and purchase some sort of corset. We'll see.

And Anne, do you have room at your place for Andrew and I?
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Did he just go there?
    I think he just hid behind his mommy. Wow.
    WagsFTW wrote:
    so maybe it will be a good opportunity to test the limits.
    Sounds good to me.
    edited August 2009
    Fine lincoln Ill let you do my chores for me :P sense your so active in the conversation. Also hiding behind mom,? Please don't even start lincoln ill camp in your spawn in tf2 and kill you so many times till you rage quit :D
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Gargoyle wrote:
    I don't know about this one, but judging from the renaissance fairs I've been to, you may want to lower your expectations for "hot."

He meant the Icrontian women. We've got all the hotness we need right here.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    GHoosdum wrote:
    He meant the Icrontian women. We've got all the hotness we need right here.

Hell yea.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    so I'm counting 8 out-of-towners + poofie + possibly wax's friend right now
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    There is definitely room at Prag and I's place for 5 comfortably. Although we won't stop people from piling in if they so choose.

Unfortunately Prag and I won't be able to count towards the group discount, we'll likely have season passes.
  • TigerlilyTigerlily Potomac, MD
    edited August 2009
    Rexxar wrote:

Hey Rex,
    For your information, I helped your father write the chores list, so stop whining and do as we said!
    Love,
    Mom
    :rarr:
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    OWNED.