AC2

DocFrazierDocFrazier Gladbrook, IA Icrontian
edited August 2009 in Gaming
http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/#/video/5691

looks pretty bad ass. anyone else going to be picking this one up at launch?

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    Yes. That was decided a LONG time ago.
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    I bought the original as soon as it came out and then never touched it for a week. That was mainly because Mass Effect came the same day which I had to beat twice before I could play any other game. Assassin's Creed was the game I was looking forward to the most for the "next-gen" (at the time) consoles after The Elder Scrolls Oblivion (the first game I bought for my 360) and I ended up pretty disappointed. The original wasn't a bad game or anything but Assassin's Creed 2 looks like much of the same to me. That said, I'll probably still check it out, if only because of all these damn delays.
  • DocFrazierDocFrazier Gladbrook, IA Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    I liked everything about the original except the repetitiveness with which the game played, once you had done your first assassination, you had played the whole game, the finale boss fight was pretty cool, but it was kinda hard to finish. I'm hoping with the economic system and an interesting looking story, that i like 2 much better
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited August 2009
    I looked at the gathering missions as stepping stones and tried to give myself a lot of variety in how I killed my marks. Regardless, they stay they've introduced a ton more mission types, so I'm looking forward to that, and you can swim now, so rock on.

I also had fun grinding for achievements while I was doing my other missions, so I'd hop through merchant stands on the way to the pickpocket, or kill a Templar going to my next beat-up-the-speaker mission.

The ending just immediately made me want AC2. I've been waiting for this for YEARS. I just hope they either A) answer some questions or B) build on the mystery even more. I loved hunting down clues from the ending.