Which Game Is Better?

MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
edited September 2009 in Gaming
Prototype or Darkest of Days?

I've played both and I've been stuck on deciding which one is better. Both have great story lines and new concepts that are well executed behind them. Both also run surprisingly well on my ATI Radeon x1300 which was a big shocker to me.... oh, and both games are full of gore as well :vimp:

Any one who's played, please reply :p

Comments

• ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    Hard to say since Prototype has been out for months while Darkest of Days has been out for hours. I'm gonna go ahead and assume Prototype is the better game though. The graphics alone set them leagues apart and it seems much more brutal.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    I've only played Prototype, but I can honestly say that I haven't been more surprised or delighted by a game in quite a while. The story isn't much to write home about, but the gameplay is outrageously fun.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    I enjoyed Prototype a lot, but I haven't played the other, so I probably can't speak to which one is better.
  • MrTRiotMrTRiot Northern Ontario Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    So no one here has played darkest of days? Everyone should go out and play it just for the fact you can fight with muskets!

... and has anyone managed to karate kick a helicopter in prototype? I've tried but haven't been able to pull it off yet :(
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited September 2009
    I think it's a skill you have to buy; I've done it a million times.