Two new Icrontic Event staff members

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited October 2009 in Community
I have big plans for Icrontic events in 2010. I also realize I am just but one man. Therefore I have added two people to my staff for 2010!

Effective 01/01/2010, RyderOCZ and Annes will be Event Coordinator assistants.

RyderOCZ has shown numerous times before that he can handle ANYTHING thrown his way. He is also pretty local to ICHQ. He is a trusted member and knows the ropes of all the Icrontic events.

Mr. Ryder, Icrontic Summer Shindig is all yours for 2010. I know you can handle it with ease. I also know you will be right beside me in helping the other Icrontic events throughout the year. :respect:

The other assistant for 2010, is no other than Annes. Back when I visited her in August, we talked about having an Icrontic event in the DC metro area since there was a high concentration of Icrontians there. 6 weeks later, we had the first Icrontic Goes Renaissance event! 17 attendees throughout the weekend, and everything went smooth :rockon:

Ms. Annes, Icrontic Goes Renaissance is all yours for 2010. The way you executed the one we just had has shown me you can handle future ventures to your neck of the woods. Congrats!

2010 is going to be a huge event year for Icrontic. Stay tuned!

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Congrats you two!!! :rockon:
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    ^5 everyone, you're helping keep Fatcat from decaying into a shell of a man!
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited October 2009
    Hey, congrats, to you both!
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Awesome!
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Huzzah!
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    What? Who?... oh that guy.