L4D2 Group Buys

13»

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Well, if preach doesn't show up in these parts in the next couple days, it looks like myself, Cliff, and Mordeth's two would give us four.

Still waiting on preach, first.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    UPSLynx wrote:
    Well, if preach doesn't show up in these parts in the next couple days, it looks like myself, Cliff, and Mordeth's two would give us four.

I think today is the last day.
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    UPSLynx wrote:

Sorry, Lynx. In the interim, I got in a group buy with Magic and Mr. A.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    ok, that's cool.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/

it is still live. But we need everyone confirmed. If we miss it, then no big deal, I'll probably wait until Christmas to get it though.

So it's all up to everyone else, I'm indifferent on the matter.
  • Mordeth86Mordeth86 Cedar Hills, UT
    edited November 2009
    Cliff and Lynx, you in? We should get it on monday because it comes out on Tuesday.
    Do you need my email or something to coordinate payments and stuff?
    Should I buy it and then you two pay me through paypal or something and then I gift it to you?
    We'll have to be Steam friends and then we could play together. : )
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    14 hours to unlock... if you're guna pre-order y'all better get on the stick.
    /me cleans his pistols and sharpens his machete
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    If you have a pistol you can't have a machete ardichoke, ^noob.

Besides they have a 1911 and a glock, two guns that don't need cleaning and you can use as a hammer in a pinch. Granted there is the Eagle in the game for some reason but that was designed to work in the desert so I think it will be fine. Just throw some oil on them and they are good to go.
    edited November 2009
    Mordeth86 wrote:
    Cliff and Lynx, you in? We should get it on monday because it comes out on Tuesday.
    Do you need my email or something to coordinate payments and stuff?
    Should I buy it and then you two pay me through paypal or something and then I gift it to you?
    We'll have to be Steam friends and then we could play together. : )

I'm in for a copy on a group buy. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978500775

The guys can vouch for me, I'll paypal you as soon as its sent, I think $35 covers it on a pre order?
    edited November 2009
    Done and done. I will buy the 4 pack and gift a copy to you Cliff, thanks for the link to your profile.

Lynx, if you give me a link to your profile I will gift you a copy too.

What info do you need from me to paypal the money? $35 should be fine (although there are paypal fees right?)
    edited November 2009
    Mordeth86 wrote:
    Done and done. I will buy the 4 pack and gift a copy to you Cliff, thanks for the link to your profile.

Lynx, if you give me a link to your profile I will gift you a copy too.

What info do you need from me to paypal the money? $35 should be fine (although there are paypal fees right?)

That's a good point, I'll pop a couple dollars on that to cover fee's.

I just need to know what account to wire it to.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    $35.04 should be the exact amount unless you do direct withdrawal from your account....
    edited November 2009
    Cliff, I just added you. I am Mordeth86 (or Boba Fett). Add me and I'll gift you the game.

Lynx: Send me a link to your profile and I'll add you too.
    edited November 2009
    Mordeth86 wrote:
    Cliff, I just added you. I am Mordeth86 (or Boba Fett). Add me and I'll gift you the game.

Lynx: Send me a link to your profile and I'll add you too.

Mordeth86 - pleasure dealing with ya.
    edited November 2009
    Thanks. You too. It was seamless.
    edited November 2009
    Thanks UPSLynx. Here's to you.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    The Left 4 Dead 2 Group Buy is on sale for $112.49 which is only $28.12 for each person. Anyone still looking to get the game?
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Crazy Joe wrote:
    The Left 4 Dead 2 Group Buy is on sale for $112.49 which is only $28.12 for each person. Anyone still looking to get the game?
    I've been trying to set up groups with little success. I'm in if we can get two more. Only 16 hours left in the sale so we have to hurry.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited November 2009
    Left 4 Dead 2 is on sale at Amazon.com for $29.99 with Free Shipping for Cyber Monday. Pretty sweet price!
  • _vRz__vRz_ Toronto
    edited December 2009
    I saw in the flyer the other day - Left 4 Dead 2 is also $29.99 in Local GameStop/EB stores from Dec. 4-11th.