ICOK: No wifi :(

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited October 2009 in Community
Our wireless router has died and there's no Icrontic router budget at present. If you want wireless wibbles at ICOK, someone needs to bring one for the weekend or people can chip in for a new one, sorry :-/

Comments

• shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    convenient.
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Hmm, I have a router, I'll have to see if I can find it. Someone remind me.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Hey GQ, see if you can find your wireless router for ICOK!!
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    If GQ forgets, someone get ahold of me Thursday and I'll bring mine for the portion of the weekend that I will be there.
  • FDSFDS Missouri
    edited October 2009
    sorry guys

I tripped over some lego device last night in a drunk stupor and spilled my almost full glass of boulevard pale ale on the router device.

good thing is the so called media room smells like beer!
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I have a wireless access point that we can use for the weekend. I usually have it in my laptop bag anyway for work purposes. Do you actually need a router, or is the WAP sufficient?
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    This is handled, I have an AP I will bring.

The "router" is the smoothwall box so all that is needed for this weekend is an AP.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    ^5 Ryder
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I've always got mine if needed, but it looks like Mr. Ryder is the man as always.
    edited October 2009
    Ahaha, now our blender died in a hurricane of melted plastic. Going to look for a replacement part tomorrow.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I'm sure we can bring one. Just let me know if you get it fixed so i know if i have to bother.
    edited October 2009
    I could bring a hand held blender as well.... I bought it off Woot a while back and haven't had a chance to use it yet. :rolleyes:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Most blenders suck because the blade is turned by a plastic mechanism. Models like this one use a metal shaft to turn the blades and won't grenade like the old one did.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Did you guys forget to pay the Anti-Curse bill?

Can we get a couple chickens to sacrifice tomorrow to appease the gods? Maybe we need a virgin? We can get Gqu......wait.
    edited October 2009
    BTW: When I say hand blender, I mean this thing which I got for like 30 bucks on Woot. Have I mentioned I <3 Woot? My bank balance hates them though.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Lincoln wrote:
    Ahaha, now our blender died in a hurricane of melted plastic. Going to look for a replacement part tomorrow.

convenient.
    edited October 2009
    MAGIC yus we need blender!