Team Fortress 2 free weekend and half-off sale

Comments

• BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    Gosh, who would play this silly game? Is this for kids? It has to be something realistic for me to enjoy it. Something like Modern Warfare 2. Or Halo ODST.

Since shields and 15-foot leaping makes me pr0.
  • QuadyTheTurnipQuadyTheTurnip Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    I...what? Are you being sarcastic, or serious? Because if you're being serious, I think we have a problem on our hands.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    Haha, that's how I meant to leave it. Offensive enough to be detected as sarcasm, but still plausible enough to sound like a fanboy.

In truth, total sarcasm. I only casually enjoy Modern Warfare 2, and I don't even effing own ODST. And besides, Halo? Realistic? Honestly.

I've had more fun playing TF2, by far. I keeping thinking "man TF2 has classes down pact compared to this." It's just more laid back, more entertaining. I LIKE the over-the-top flair TF2 has!

In summation, while it was fun to make you wonder, it does make me a little sad. =D
  • lordbeanlordbean Ontario, Canada
    edited December 2009
    In truth, I actually don't really like TF2, but I know an awful lot of people do. I can see where the appeal comes from, it just doesn't work for me in particular for some reason.

Left 4 Dead 2 is more my style.
  • GrimnocGrimnoc Marion, IN
    edited December 2009
    What lordbean said, about TF2 anyway.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited December 2009
    Might not be the proper place for this, but I just needed to say, the Demo update is insanely stupid. Its ruining the game.
  • edited February 2010
    can anyone send me a copy for free? because i lost my other account with all my games and it
  • edited February 2010
    please?
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    How does one go about losing an account?
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    And why would we give a guest a free copy?
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    You lose your account by being stupid in a number of ways, most likely two: was phished or banned by Valve.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Haha, Fished

Also, TF2 is probably one of the best games I've ever played aside from Valve time and the wonky server problems you get on occasion. If your computer can run it then try it, and if you love it then buy it. XD