Josh-Josh- Royal Oak, MI
edited January 2004 in Internet & Media
[php]
-- Problem Solved --
[/php]

Comments

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    The only thing I do not structurally see is a loop.... It looks like it only exits on error, and I see no loop through many files, and no change of the submit or install to null to trigger a die whan all files are uploaded(better yet would be an orderly exit after a successful upload series).

Does this thing actually loop, and if so how does it non-infinitely loop??? I do not see a file input list retrieve to know how many files or what names, either....

Other than those things, makes sense, this is a one-file single-pass installer unless I am missing some PHP specicific things-- assume am, cuz I hope you string tested it.... what it actually looks like, is a gallery registration script for AFTER you have FTP'd the files up, to be run remotely.

But how it handles a situation where it has installed last file in directory if this is a file registerer for the gallery script, I do not see handled. What do you do whan you get the equiv of an EOD (end of directory), given no data file specifying what files and how many are uploaded to prevent an EOD error???

John.
  • Josh-Josh- Royal Oak, MI
    edited January 2004
    The script was determining if the page was submitted from the install.html file, in which if it was and was selected yes, it would create the directories and files for the entire photo gallery, basically.

Anyways,

the entire script is fixed now. Only a couple more kinks to work out.

Thanks for those who helped me find my bugs (Park :))
This discussion has been closed.