League of Extraordinary Icrontians

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    I was in there for a bit. Had some luls.. bone sawed some face... good time.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    MAGIC wrote:
    bone sawed some face... good time.

I saw this and I'm pretty sure what you did is a felony in most states. Sadly no whales were found. I forgot it's shark week which means it's migration season. There's always next week though.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    I'm thinkin' I can get a full night in tonight. Server was hoppin last night, Hope to see more IC tonight!

-Digi
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    Y'all in for a rude awakenin tonight!
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    Tonight - Hulk Hogan's Birthday Bash!

The man who single-handedly solved world hunger and cured cancer by hitting them repeatedly with folding chairs turns 57 years old today. Help celebrate his life and humble accomplishments tonight by hitting your friends with melee weapons and saying stuff like, "Watcha gonna do when the hulkster runs wild on YOU?!"

hulk-hogan-image.jpg
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u2OR6Kjo5m4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u2OR6Kjo5m4&hl=en_US&fs=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    edited August 2010
    Great Time Last Night, we gained an Icrontian; Beartato!

If you haven't checked it out already, consider joining us for a fun tourney?

http://icrontic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90627

-Digi
    edited August 2010
    I was a couple drops away from getting enough metal to make another random hat. While playing Wednesday I got a couple more drops. I was happy I had my metal and I created a Pyro token so I could create a Pyro hat. I went to craft and figured out you need 4 metal + the token to make a class specific hat, fail. I went back to playing. Within the hour I randomly dropped the Brain Slug. I nearly fell our of my chair. So I went in and crafted a random hat. I received the Snipers Bloke's Bucket Hat.

I took some screen shots, kill screens and pics of mah new hats:

http://picasaweb.google.com/bobbycoin/LeagueOfExtraordinaryIcrontians?authkey=Gv1sRgCNL9_MmBtv2eaA&feat=directlink

Anyone know of any other (besides Picasa) free online gallery site that will upload (maybe even resize) TGAs directly? I don't like using Picasa but they make it so damn easy.

-Digi
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    Everyone, I apologize, I raged my laptop into submission, so I'm out a computer till the end of the week, see yous guys then :D
    edited August 2010
    See where you went wrong was you raged it rather than humped it into submission.
    edited August 2010
    Tonight - 90th Anniversary of the day women learned to vote and extinction of the dinosaurs.

Remember when only men knew how to vote? Neither do I and that's because we aren't OLD AS SHIT. There was a time long ago when dinosaurs ruled the wild west and women didn't know how to elect people to office. Today marks 90 years since Teddy Roosevelt taught them how and wrestled the last dinosaur into extinction at the same time.

Celebrate your constitutional right to vote without fear of being eaten by a vicious Stegosaurus on the way to the polls with some TF2!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    I freaking love you so much
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    531615838_ffb1f2ede1.jpg
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    I am preparing for tonight.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    Tonights gonna be one of those nights, huh?
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    You should be there. That is all.
    edited August 2010
    Down with Woman's Suffrage! It's gone on long enough!

-Digi
    edited August 2010
    Let's Rock!

-Digi
    edited August 2010
    TF2 keeps crashing, this is the pits! Verified cache, Defraging game files now.

-Digi
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    Bah! No TF2 for me. Too many papers to grade.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    I'm lovin it
    edited August 2010
    I got in, played a few rounds, got a call from a stupid customer that I had troubleshot earlier and Verified her DSL was up. She had the freakin Vonage tech call me to tell me the Activity light on the DSL modem was not on. No shit, on that modem the Status light indicates sync and the activity light only flashes when there is low level ATM traffic. Bah! When I Alt+tabed back it crashed again. I was looking forward to playing too :-( Prob reinstall tomorrow.

I'll keep working on getting it to work. And any of my ETF2L teammates, no worries I don't work on Sundays :-P

-Digi
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    TF2 always crashes on Alt-Tab. It is not meant to be alt-tabbed from as far as I can tell.

If it doesn't crash, it will have purple boxes.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, TF2 + Alt-Tab is a no go, on any system.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    You know you could just run it windowed...
    edited August 2010
    It was happening even when I didn't alt+tab (Sometimes when I wasn't even running TF2) and I've Alt+Tabed out of/in to TF2 100s of times before (admittedly if it was for an extended period of time it would crash)... anyways it turns out to be a sign of impending doom as now the computer crashes shortly after Windows Boot, starting with the Video Driver. This happens in both Vista and 7. I'm currently in the process of backing up, then on to Format and Reinstall (only 7 this time).

Have my fingers crossed it's software and not my Graphics card. Been running fine in Safe Mode so it's looking good.

-Digi
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    Here's to hoping its just software!
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    For what it's worth, I have no issues alt-tabbing in windowed mode. But on a monthly basis I sacrifice a chicken to the TF2 gods... which have obviously bestowed their anti-crash favor on me.
  • PacifistoPacifisto Turnip Extraordinaire Michigan Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    I didn't realize anyone else did the poultry sacrifice! I'm usually more of a turkey sacrifice man, but whatever works.

(Windowed mode is wonderful for alt-tabbing - pretty much every time I die I alt-tab away and check on something.)
    edited August 2010
    I don't play windowed and i don't have any problems alt-tabing.