League of Legends, It is free!

NemikanNemikan Icrontian
edited May 2010 in Gaming
A game I've been constantly playing lately is League of Legends. For those of you who haven't read my previous article, it is posted here:

http://gaming.icrontic.com/reviews/dota-reborn-three-games-inspired-by-the-legendary-wc3-mod/

If you have no idea how the game works or what it consists of, a quick overview of DOTA style games is listed in that article.

League of legends has now been released, and in comparison to the other games it has now become my personal favorite. Best of all ... this game is 100% FREE. yes... thats right a 100% free online multiplayer game that should be sold in the stores.

If your interested, register and create an account, and hopefully we can get some Icrontic League of Legends gaming going! I'd love to start playing with more people that I know, as well as meet and enjoy my time playing this game with those of you who I haven't interacted with all that much yet.

In game my username is Nemikan

Use the link below to sign up: (it is a referral link)
https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b58fd8d181f8

Comments

• waxwax the neroberg Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    hon > lol
  • NemikanNemikan Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    It all depends on what you prefer, I personally liked hon better at first, but LoL has grown on me. LoL has a lot more skill involved in my mind since you get to choose various out of game buffs for your character via runes and a talent tree. In hon its just items and playing your character right.

Not only that, but the community in league of legends is probably 3x as good as hon, (which is still not the greatest) but you don't find people being nearly as mean about the game.
  • ButtersButters CA Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    I'll give it a go.
  • BarterBarter Australia
    edited January 2010
    wax wrote:
    hon > lol
    Indeed, I have a couple of hon keys actually if any1 needs
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited February 2010
    Oh really? I'd take one, been meaning to give it and LoL a good try and see how they compare to Demigod.
  • edited February 2010
    Having played neither LoL or Demigod...I'll go ahead and blindly recommened HoN. I too have a few beta keys left if anyone else is interested.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited May 2010
    I play sometimes, but it pisses me off when people who have better runes one-shot me at the same level. I am thinking of uninstalling it.